That's it.....just five days until we leave for China. I am very excited, a little bit nervous, and very emotional. I sort of feel like I am holding my breath.
Try to remember to enjoy the trip! Don't forget to take lots of pictures - of Lily, and of China! And buy everything! No matter how many pictures you take, how much you buy, and what you write down in a journal, once you get home, you'll wish you did more. Oh, and don't forget to buy stuff for you and your family and your house. On my first trip, I pretty much only bought stuff for Jessica. Just one necklace for me. And if you find something the night before you leave, they can probably arrange to bring it to your hotel before you leave. Have a great trip!
If the sky could bring me the heavens, they would bring me to you. If the ocean could wash ashore a beautiful pearl, it would be you. For I never knew the water could be so deep, for I never knew such a spiritual union could be with you. It is as if one day I awoke, and you were there.
Our Adoption Timeline
began paperchase 5/2006
DTC 10/18/06
LID 11/14/06
MCC 11/01/09
DOR 8/14/10
LOI 8/20/10
PA 8/25/10
LOA 9/7/10
TA 9/22/10
CA 11/1/10
Travel dates 10/20/10 - 11/4/10
Whoooohooooo..
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to follow..
Hugz.. you will have the time of your life.. soak it all up.
Loveya
Try to remember to enjoy the trip! Don't forget to take lots of pictures - of Lily, and of China! And buy everything! No matter how many pictures you take, how much you buy, and what you write down in a journal, once you get home, you'll wish you did more. Oh, and don't forget to buy stuff for you and your family and your house. On my first trip, I pretty much only bought stuff for Jessica. Just one necklace for me. And if you find something the night before you leave, they can probably arrange to bring it to your hotel before you leave. Have a great trip!
ReplyDelete