Monday, October 11, 2010

Almost there

Nine days..... we are on our final countdown! We have our travel conference call today with our agency. My mother arrives this week, as she is flying in to take care of the boys and Woody, our one year old Labrador. I cannot even think about saying good-bye to my boys yet. That will be hard. Knowing that she will be here while we are gone is so comforting to me. Thank you, mom!

My emotions are running high. We sang this in church yesterday, and I was overcome with gratitude and love for the gift of our baby girl.

I thank you Lord,
With all my heart,
You have heard my plea,
In faithful love and holiness,
You have answered me.

Nine days.....soon, baby girl, we'll be there soon....

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful times Ashley! I know it'll be difficult for you to say goodbye to your boys, but there's nothing better than having your mother with them.

    I'll call you this week. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! I just looked at your timeline and you're traveling just 2 months after LOI!
    Have a great trip! Maybe I'll have news to share once you're back, but I'm not prepared to travel that fast.

    ReplyDelete