Our journey is coming to an end, and we are about to begin a new one. In a few hours, we will be leaving for the airport and the long trek home will be underway. We are so excited to bring Lily home, and let her finally meet her big brothers, grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins and friends, all who have loved her and prayed for her. We will forever cherish these past 15 days. Words and pictures do not do justice to the miracles that we experienced in China.
Thank you to everyone for your heartfelt comments on the blog. It meant so much to us to read your words of love and support.
Thank you to our amazing agency and the in China guides who held our hand and guided us every step of the way.
Thank you China, for the gift that is Lily Fan.
Xie Xie
You have only sampled the hor douvers and the appetizer..Now for the wonderful, exciting and joyful main course as you watch Lily Fan flourish. Enjoy each and every morsel. Sending you goodness and light.
ReplyDeleteWith love , Dade
See you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteAnd now the real journey starts as a family of 6!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you all! Your posts have been amazing, and I cried reading every single one.
big hugs to you my friend,
Gail :)
The new journey has begun, what a blessing!! Love you dear friend!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you all together..
ReplyDeleteHugz..
Safe travels..
Oh Ashley!! I am so far behind! I had no idea that you were traveling the past couple of weeks. I have just spent the last hour catching up on your blog and looking at the sweet pictures of your preciousl Lily. She is beautiful and I have tears in my eyes after reading your journey. I am so glad that you have your daughter and can't wait to see pictures of her with her big brothers! What a reunion I'm sure that will be! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete