Woody and Lily are almost the exact same age. He is the best dog, I love him like no other dog I have ever had. For the past year, Woody has been my baby. He is definitely a mama's dog. He has done so well adjusting to Lily, and her to him. They really are becoming the best of friends.
Lily is asleep in her crib, and Woody is faithfully waiting for her to start the day
Lily saying good morning to her four legged friend
just hanging out by the dishwasher
of course, this is a great time to inspect those floppy ears
wagging tails are great for pulling on
buddies, for sure
Woody keeping watch over his littlest charge
my, what big paws you have!
Woody patiently waiting for that cookie to drop....it always does
and just because she takes my breath away.....
her joy,
her thoughtfulness,
her wonder,
steal my heart every single day.





She is beautiful - Congratulations! So much to be thankful for this Holiday Season!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful post Ashley, I had to read it twice and look at the pictures some more. Lily and her 'twin' Woody are so cute together. Love the ear inspection.
ReplyDeleteLily's smile lights up the room! And I see a pink theme in her clothes...isn't it fun to have a little girl?
Happy Thanksgiving a little early...what a wonderful holiday season for you ALL!!!!
xoxo
BEAUTIFUL photos.
ReplyDeleteA dog is a little girls best friend..
Hugz..
Happy Thanksgiving..
Hey Ashley! This is Nikki (& Harleigh!) - I just read through the whole blog and I just wanted to say that I am SO happy for ya'll. Lily is absolutely precious... I loved looking at all of the pictures, just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI think Lily and Woody are on their way to a great friendship together... those were the cutest pictures <3
I hope you and your family have a GREAT Thanksgiving! Again, I am so happy that your dream has finally come true!
Love,
Nikki and Harleigh (& crazy Phoebe too) :)