Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

With a heart full of love and gratitude...

I find myself at a loss for words. How do I express how thankful I am for these most precious gifts? For getting to be a mother to three amazing young men? For being married to such a caring and loving husband? For having family that surrounds us with their love? For friends, old and new, who encourage and support us? For everything that I have been given, I am humbled by the graces that have been bestowed upon me.

My sweet little cupcake is waking up....such a beautiful sound to hear. She is happy and talking to her friends in her crib. Life is so good.

Happy Thanksgiving, my darling little Fan Fan. Mommy is coming.....

I hope everyone has a very special day. Blessings to you and your families.

so much to be thankful for......

give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. psalm 107:1


1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful and I love her name. Isn't it amazing how they change so much in just a short time. What a wonderful Thanksgiving for you. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete