Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter

Easter started off a little slow because Lily wasn't feeling well. We kept it a pretty low key day. We decided to wake up early and attend 7am  Mass to avoid some of the huge crowds at the later services. As is always the case, the joy and beauty I find at church on Easter morning is so spectacular to me. We came home and Lily got her Easter basket. That definitely perked her up a bit. She had fun hunting for eggs in the backyard. Even Woody got in on the action :)










The day was warm and sunny. We took Woody on a walk, ate too many chocolate eggs, and relaxed in the backyard. I was missing my boys but they were close in my heart. Pretty soon, I'll have all three of them home at once! God is always good!

1 comment: