So ends our spring break. It was so much fun. The only thing that would have made it better was if my boys could have been with us. Hopefully, next year! I think I have figured out a way to accommodate everyone's schedules. We are planning on going back to Key West next spring and hoping to spend the entire month of March in sunny paradise.
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Spring Break - Key West
We finished off our spring break with a trip to Key West. Let me just say that I love it there. It was so relaxing and the weather was perfect. Warm and breezy but not too hot or humid. I found it very charming and the restaurants were fantastic. The shopping wasn't too bad either! And of course, the key lime pie is out of this world! Lily made several little friends at the pool, so that was super fun for her. She also made friends with the roosters! Yes, there are roosters wondering around. Every morning we would hear their wake up call. Lily heard it too, ans she would say, "stop cock-a-do-doodling. I am awake!" She loved to feeding them cheerios. I think for sure next year we will return to Key West! After a cold winter, it was just what I needed :)
So ends our spring break. It was so much fun. The only thing that would have made it better was if my boys could have been with us. Hopefully, next year! I think I have figured out a way to accommodate everyone's schedules. We are planning on going back to Key West next spring and hoping to spend the entire month of March in sunny paradise.
So ends our spring break. It was so much fun. The only thing that would have made it better was if my boys could have been with us. Hopefully, next year! I think I have figured out a way to accommodate everyone's schedules. We are planning on going back to Key West next spring and hoping to spend the entire month of March in sunny paradise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment