We are going to China! My agency is working on getting our CA appointment. I will update our finalized travel plans as soon as I get them.
Lily Fan, we are on our way to you soon!
UPDATE: my agency has given us two travel options. Option one would be leaving for China on October 20th. Option two would have us leaving October 27th. Obviously, option one is our preference. It is all dependent on when we can schedule our CA. Because of the October holidays in China, CA appointments are somewhat limited. Hopefully, we'll get confirmation soon, and then we can book flights!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great trip! I am so happy for your family!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, you are aren't you?!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYippeeee Ashley...she'll be in your arms very soon!
xoxo
I'm so excited for you, Ashley! This LOOOONNNNGGG journey has almost reached its end! Can't wait to follow you to China & back, and see the beautiful Lily in your arms!
ReplyDelete