Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No TA yet......

.....but we did get our travel visa's back from the Chinese Embassy. That was kind of nerve wracking, having our passports floating around for 10 days. Everything is coming together, we just need that all important TA. I spoke with my agency yesterday, and they said that we are in the "window", so it could arrive any day now. I am trying to be patient! I pray it comes before the the first week of October, when most of China is off on holiday for their Mid Autumn Moon Festival. We are so ready to be on our way.

I've made great strides with packing, and at times still find myself in disbelief that I am actually packing for our trip to China, to bring Lily home. I feel blessed beyond measure. Really, my joy is overflowing! My sister sent me a love locket, and inside I put a tiny picture of our baby girl. She is close to my heart, every minute of every day.

And one more thing.....I bought a highchair. It's PINK!

1 comment:

  1. A pink highchair!!! You must take a pic of it and post it. That is serious girly-girl stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete