Tuesday, September 7, 2010
We Got LOA!!!!!
Today is such a joy filled day....we got our Letter of Acceptance (LOA)! That was a long 18 days, and I am just beside myself with emotion. We are nearing the final chapter of this 4+ year journey, and about to begin a beautiful and brand new journey. I am thrilled to say that we are now awaiting travel approval (TA). This is really happening........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





WOW.. that is quick isn't it???
ReplyDeleteDon't know to much about SN
I am sooo happy for you girly.
Can't wait to see her in your arms..
Hugz..
It sure is happening!!!! Whoo hoo Ashley...bring on the TA now China!
ReplyDeleteUmm...you might want to start thinking about packing if you haven't yet. From now on it's going to go very, very fast!:)
Oh my! It is going very fast! I would definately start gathering all things needed for your trip!!!!! I am so happy for you. The photo they sent you for your update is beautiful!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGirlfriend... bring out the suitcases and start the lists... Do NOT wait till the last wminute or you will go crazy.... as I did!
ReplyDeleteCongrats... it won't be long now :-)
Blessings,
Tammy
ourchinagiftfromgod.blogspot.com
Congratulations on receiving LOA!! I know the 18 days seemed like an eternity to you...but at least you didn't have to wait the 70 days we did!! The rest will go very quickly so get ready now! I look forward to following your journey.
ReplyDeleteKelly (NovDTC Group)
berryblessed5.blogspot.com
Congratulation, Ashley!!!! Can't wait to follow your journey.
ReplyDeleteTerri
Hi~
ReplyDeleteI saw your blog on Facebook and Lily is just absolutely breathtaking. Congratulations on this beautiful blessing.
I'm Lisa and I have one daughter (5) from Hunan. Her name is Lindy and she is the apple of my eye. We were originally waiting for another daughter from China (LID 11/2007) but we switched over to Taiwan in December 2008. We thought we'd already have a daughter by now but snags hit in Taiwan. Ugh. So we wait...
I hope it won't be long until you get to bring your precious Lily home and that you will be at peace until then.
I'm in and out on blog land--I have three--but I look forward to keeping up with you and your journey.
Many blessings~
Lisa
Little Bits of Lindy
Osborn Odds 'n Ends
Make Room for Mei Mei