WOW! I am actually booking flights to China. This is amazing!
We received a confirmed Consulate Appointment of November 1st. So, we'll be departing for Beijing on October 20th and return home on November 4th. I should know our in-China itinerary very soon, and most importantly, the day and time that Lily will be placed in our arms forever.
It doesn't get much better then this! It is so humbling when you realize that your dreams are coming true.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





YEA..
ReplyDeleteSooo happy for you my friend..
Hugz.....
I am so happy for you! Praise the Lord! I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to finally have them in your arms. We have had Sophie a little over a month now and I still cannot believe it sometimes. Us Nov 14, 2006 folks had to endure a hard time of trials but it is so worth it in the end to know that you have the child God created just for you in your arms!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless and we can't wait to follow along on the journey!
Love ya,
Tammy in MS
www.ourchinagiftfromgod.blogspot.com/