Here are just a few of the endless things that make me fall in love with her every single day......She loves to sing Old McDonald had a Farm and Wheels on the Bus. She loves to paint and draw smile faces. She loves school and her little friends. Her favorite color is yellow and she loves pink dresses. Her favorite shoes are sparkley light up shoes and her party shoes. She loves to have her toes painted and put on my lipstick. Her favorite foods are black beans and edamame. She loves dogs and baby goats and horses. She loves princesses, (Belle, in her yellow ball gown is her favorite) and fairies. She loves to smell flowers and practice ballet. She loves to give Woody cookies and kisses. She loves to look at the moon and the stars. At night she sleeps with her pink lovey and her pink teddy bear, snuggled up next to me. She is the answer to all of my dreams, even the ones I didn't know I had. Mike will say, "Lily, how much do I love you?" and she answers, "the whole world and to the moon and the stars!" That about sums it up! We tell her every single day that she is special and beautiful and we love her endlessly.
She is my jellybean, my monkey moo and my bunny girl. This little girl is SO loved. Forever and ever and ever. I am so blessed. I get to spend forever loving her.
I found the below poem and wrote it on my blog shortly after seeing her face for the first time. To this day, it is how she makes me feel.
If the sky could bring me the heavens, they would bring me to you. If the ocean could wash ashore a beautiful pearl, it would be you. For I never knew the water could be so deep, for I never knew such a spiritual union could be with you. It is as if one day I awoke, and you were there.
We love you Lily Fan, the whole world and up to the moon and the stars! Happy Two Years home!
Lily wanted to celebrate today with Halloween cupcakes. Her favorite part is the frosting and the sprinkles :)





What a sweetie! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete