Ten days really.... Will had an accident on 11/4, and it has been just awful for him. Emergency rooms, doctor offices, oral surgery and lots and lots of pain. I'll spare you the details, but trust me, he has suffered so much pain. His surgery was on Monday, and I think we finally have him comfortable and on the road to a full recovery. Say some prayers for him, if you are so inclinced. He could use them! I can tell he is starting to feel better. He is asking when he can ski. I have a feeling that may not happen for a while. His injuries are extremely painful and involve his face and mouth. He has been so brave and we love him so very much. Hoping to hear some good news soon from his collage applications. That will surely cheer him up! And I must say congratulations to Peter - he just received his acceptenace letter to his first choice, Colorado State University. yay Peter! (he applied early decision)
I don't have many pictures of the little princess, but here are a few from Halloween night. I didn't get any of her in costume (well, they are on my phone) but here she is helping me set the table for a festive dinner. She absolutely loved trick-or-treating! She kept saying, "let's try that house", as we walked our neighborhood. She got a bucket full of candy and she was really sweet to share it with all of us.
Her daddy also took her to get a pedicure. She picked yellow polish, of course :)
We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Family is arriving early next week and we are looking forward to good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment