Two years ago today, we found out that this little miracle was going to be our daughter! I can remember the day like it was yesterday. This is such a joy filled day for me, yet also loaded with emotions. If you have been through this, I know you understand. If not, trust me. It is so intense. I had loved her for so long, and then on August 13, 2010, I was staring at her picture. I remember the first words out of my mouth...."thank you God. It is her".
We love you, Lily Fan. Happy Match day! Our world is brighter because of you!
I took these pictures this morning. Lily is holding the very first photograph that we saw of her. It still makes my heart do flip flops. We are so blessed and we'll spend forever adoring and loving our little jellybean :)
Monday, August 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment