This is the last weekend of pool time. But we have moved on to some really fun and exciting things for miss Lily....ballet and preschool! Both are going amazingly well, especially the "away from mommy" part of preschool. I am so proud of her, I could burst! More on that soon. And I have to say that there is nothing more adorable then my little jellybean in a tutu!
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Pool Fun
We have spent so many days this summer at the pool. Lily has loved going and playing with the other children. I finally took my camera one afternoon last week. It was cloudy and we were the only ones there! Mike joined us to swim some laps and do a little princess play in the pool with his princess :)
This is the last weekend of pool time. But we have moved on to some really fun and exciting things for miss Lily....ballet and preschool! Both are going amazingly well, especially the "away from mommy" part of preschool. I am so proud of her, I could burst! More on that soon. And I have to say that there is nothing more adorable then my little jellybean in a tutu!
This is the last weekend of pool time. But we have moved on to some really fun and exciting things for miss Lily....ballet and preschool! Both are going amazingly well, especially the "away from mommy" part of preschool. I am so proud of her, I could burst! More on that soon. And I have to say that there is nothing more adorable then my little jellybean in a tutu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Cannot believe how much miss Lily has grown...and she's adorable in her strawberry swimsuit.
ReplyDeleteFun times!! Looking forward to seeing your little ballerina. Enjoy!
xoxo,
Gail