Wednesday, May 4th is the six month anniversary of Lily Fan's homecoming. She is blossoming everyday and I cherish everything that she is. We are blessed by the sound of her laughter, the feel of her hugs, the smell of her sweet scent.....I could go on and on and on. It really feels like she has always been here, and yet I can recall the details and emotions of our trip to China like it just happened yesterday. Those are days that I will never forget. Every day since then, I will forever treasure. It has all been a dream come true.
My wonderful William spent his weekend making this slideshow for me. We are still working on her adoption video, but this is a fun video that takes a peak at the day we first met Lily, our journey through China and our days at home loving Lily Fan. Enjoy! (there is music)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP6h9oDQfN8





Happy 6 months..
ReplyDeletewhat an amazing video..
Lily is tooo cute that smile makes me smile soooooo big..
Love it..
Hugz..
Thanks for sharing your story--we are adopting a little girl and are with CCAI also. Received LID 4-29-11. I.can't.wait!!! E-mail me if you get a chance ltmorgan@brtc.net
ReplyDelete