Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scrumptious!

I just couldn't resist. I had ordered this outfit for Lily awhile ago. I was cleaning out her closet and it caught my eye. Yes, it is still winter and there is still snow in my front yard. Mike and the boys are skiing and the heater is running. But for a few minutes, Lily indulged me. Her expressions were so funny - she may have thought that I was a little nuts! It makes me long for those hot summer days. I love seeing her beautiful skin and chubby little toes. Maybe she'll get to wear it next month, when we go to San Diego for a mini vacation.

I thought about trying on her bathing suits, but decided against that :)

Anyway, just had to share. Scrumptious! She is that for sure!







4 comments:

  1. Scrumptious is the PERFECT word!!! what a sweetheart. And have her model swimsuits anytime I say!!! lol. Can't get enough of your little miss.

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she looks so stinkin adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! Spring is right around the corner ;)

    ReplyDelete