Another successful Nutcracker has come and gone. This was Lily's second time playing a Bon Bon in her dance studios performance of the Christmas classic. Lily loves everything about it, the try-outs, the practices, the long dress rehersals, and of course the day of the show. Her ballet teachers are amazing and she has made so many sweet friends. This year, we got the opportunity to have some professional pictures taken a week before the show. Let's just say it was interesting, but the pictures are priceless.
Lily is already talking about next year. I overheard her asking her teacher, "will I be old enough to play Clara soon?"...... so sweet and I love that she loves to dance. Lot's of cuteness below :)
the entire cast of The Nutcracker
photoshoot day :)
getting ready backstage for the big show
Lot's of smiles and hugs after the show. She loved getting flowers from her daddy and friends
Bravo to all of the dancers and especially to our cast of little Bon Bons!
Darling!
ReplyDelete