Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The birthday party!

Lily had such a fun birthday party. She was so excited and had been counting down the days. We decided to do a Build-A-Bear party and it was a big hit with her and her sweet friends. As an added surprise, Snow White showed up! I had set it up before hand, and as expected, Lily was thrilled. They told her a special guest was arriving, handed her a bell and told her to ring it, and out walked Snow White. For my princess loving girl, she was over the moon! All of the girls picked out a stuffed animal of their choosing and every single one picked out a princess outfit. After Build-A-Bear, we marched in a line, with Lily and Snow white in the lead, to have pizza and cake. And let me just say, her Frozen cake was as beautiful as it was delicious.
















After the party, we came home and opened gifts from her brothers and us. Her big Cinderella castle playset was a big surprise. She also loved the princess dolls, the books and the arts and crafts. It was a big day for our big girl.

She loves being 5. She talked about turning 5 for months. I can't believe she is 5! She will always be my baby girl and I think she knows that. Since turning 5 a few weeks ago, she has on many occasions said to me, "mommy, I'm 5, but I am still a little girl". She's so tender and so sweet and I just want to burst when I think about how full my heart is with love for her. Every day, she is my gift and my dream come true.

she saw this "Frozen" chair at the grocery store and made me take a picture!

my beautiful 5 year old


Happy 5th birthday, Princess. We love and adore you!!

1 comment:

  1. I said it before, but that cake is awesome. So happy Lily had an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete