Thursday, October 3, 2013

catch up!

I'm long overdue for a post! Not sure why things are so busy around here, but they are. I can't believe it is October already. Lily's grandmother is here visiting for several weeks, so we have been on the go. Lily is loving preschool, Chinese class and ballet.  A few weeks ago, she auditioned for a part in the Nutcracker at her ballet studio. She got the part :) She will be a Bon Bon and has rehearsals on Friday evenings. It is so much fun! We went to spend a day with Peter last weekend at college. It was so good to see him, and I was impressed with how tidy his dorm room was. As we were arriving, he was folding his clean load of laundry! Lily was so happy to see him. It warmed my heart. She did wonder though, when she was going to see her other brothers. We've been baking cookies and sending off care packages to her brothers.

Fall is in the air. We've had hot days, rainy days and now a little snow foretasted for tomorrow. I'm so not ready for that! Random pictures, all taken with my iphone, below.

Playing in the rain





Chinese school



preschool buddies



Ballet auditions



Visiting Peter at CSU





Happy fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment