If you follow me on FB, a lot of these pictures are repeats. I print my blog into a book for Lily, so I need to post them here too :) Lily was hysterical on this trip. I would lovingly say she is not my outdoor girl. She dressed up as a princess every day, and gave everyone royal names. Her jewelry and tiara were always upon her. One thing she really enjoyed was helping Mike drive the boat. She also surprised me she and Mike went on a really long (and slow) jet ski ride. She loved it! She did shed her princess clothes a few times to play in the water. However, as soon as she dried off, they were right back on. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!
Pictures!!
and now the countdown has begun...Peter leaves for college in 13 days and Will leaves in 19 days. oh my heart!




















No comments:
Post a Comment