Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Look

Lily has a look. A very intense look.
She does it when she is trying very hard to ignore me. lol
She does it when her brothers are pestering her :)
She does it when she is concentrating or really focusing on something.
She does it when she does not want to do something.
She does do it when she is feeling less the social with people she does not know.

She'll try hard not to break her gaze. I know she teases me with that look! But it is never very long before she just can't help herself and that smile that lights up a room shines through.

I find her so beautiful when she does "the look" that is is hard for me not to smile.

                                                       I'm not going to smile for you.....

                                                                  nope, not going to.....

                                                                still not going too.....

                                                        well, I'll think about smiling, maybe.....
                                                                                 
                                                         ok, just can't help myself.......

                                                                 I'll give you a smile......

 that's my girl!!!

And so as not to think I forgot about Father's day, here is the only picture I took! We had a fun day at the pool (and I forgot my camera). Peter and Will made Mike a homemade "trout" cake.....it tasted much better then it sounds. Lily made her daddy a homemade card. Mike had a fun day. Daddy is crazy, head over heels, to the moon and beyond, in love with his little girl! and that is a direct quote :)


2 comments:

  1. Toooo cute..
    Have a great week..
    Hugz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable!!! Love her tiny frame, reminds me of what Ivy will be like :)
    Thank you for your prayers for Ivy! You are such a gift!!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete