Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I sort of forgot.....

how busy life is with a two year old!! I really had intended to post more often, but there are just never enough hours in the day. We've been on the go and having lots of fun! Here are some photos from our recent trip to San Francisco to visit Lily's Bebe and Pop Pop, and to celebrate Chinese New Year.....enjoy :)






  




more to come soon, I promise!

4 comments:

  1. Lily is growing so quickly - and more beautiful each day! We are planning a visit to CO in March and truly hope to see you and meet Miss Lily! I'm not sure I have your correct e-mail address, please send me a quick note at la ur a _ ve la at yahoo dot com (no spaces) and hopefully we can connect! Xoxox, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily is getting sooo big.. Love the photos.. I need to blog more also.. but got new computer and my camera is not loading well.. have to figure it out but so busy.. Love all the photos..
    Hugz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing miss Lily in her beautiful Chinese dress! I think pink may be her color.

    Hope you are well Ashley, looks like you've been busy and having lots of fun!

    love,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink pink pink! I love the horsey shirt and to match her day with the horses (: cute as can be in her Chinese dress. Wouldn't woody be jealous Lily is telling her secrets to another sweet pup?!

    ReplyDelete