This weekend we decorated our tree. Lily loved going through all of the ornaments and hanging them on the tree. I think she has rearranged the bottom part of the tree at least ten times :) She loved climbing up on the ladder, too!
We also set off to meet Santa. My tenderhearted girl was not at all impressed by the jolly man in the red suit. She did all right waiting in line and walking through Santa's village, but when it was finally our turn, there was no way she was going to get near that guy!
(you might notice that in several photos, Lily is holding what looks like a rope. It is actually one of Woody's leashes, and it is her new, must have, item!)
entering Santa's village....
checking out the gingerbread house.....
her first glance at Santa.....
getting a better look.....
that's as close as we got!
Holiday time with this little cupcake is the best!! I am so in love with this child.
Up next.....baking Christmas cookies!
She is precious as always!! There's nothing like seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child. Love the first one of her on the ladder...her expression is just so cute!! And the Santa ones too. I have to tell you that Grace and Will only first sat on Santa's lap last year, they were afraid of him previously.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy this wonderful time of the year my friend!!
xoxo
I love seeing your precious girl and all the fun you have (and all her adorable outfits). She definetly looks nervous about Santa... And I dont think a leash has ever been so adored. These things about her are so endearing. Can't wait to hear about cookie making (:
ReplyDelete