Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Catching up....




These photos were taken a few weeks ago in Chicago. We've been so busy these past few weeks that I haven't had a chance to blog. While in Chicago, I was able to visit with my dear friend, Gail and her beautiful daughter, Grace. It was such a wonderful treat to get to see them.

Lily is doing so well, and acting more and more like a two year old everyday :)

She says the funniest things! When I give her something, she says' "say thank you".

When I tell her that it is time to go to her Chinese class, she waves her arms and breaks out in Chinese song, just like her teacher does when we are there.

When she gets news shoes, or clothes, or hats, she likes to prance around the house, modeling her new things for all of us to admire.

Her language is expanding, and she is picking up new words almost every day.

She has decided that our bed is pretty awesome....usually around 2am, she wakes up and has started sleeping with us. We just go with it. If she needs us close at night, she gets to sleep with us. I love to feel her warm little body snuggled up against me.

She is a pro at working my iPad. She can easily turn on Peek-a-boo Barn and loves to scroll through all of the photos. Her current favorite one is a picture of me feeding her a bottle on our first day together in China.

We just can't get enough of this little peanut. She is like a treasure box filled with glorious surprises that she reveals to us each and every day!

and I just had to share the below picture of Lily showing off her new rain coat and hat - (sent from her super special Aunt !)



No comments:

Post a Comment