Monday, July 27, 2015

so behind! playing catch up!

Life is too busy but I must update this blog! I have so much to post....trips to Florida, visits from family, birthday parties and summer vacation. I am going to start with our trip to Florida in June. It was so much fun! We spent 4 days in Orlando, and of course did Disney. We also spent 4 days on Siesta Key and Lily got to spend time with her cousins. Her biggest brother was home from Toronto and traveled with us, which made the trip extra special :)

Some of my most favorite pictures are when my oldest was home with my youngest, and all 4 of my babies were home together. That is something that doesn't happen very often these days....I am so blessed to get to be their mom and so grateful for these treasured moments :)









June in Disney/Siesta Key was awesome!





























more soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment