Here she is on her first day of Jr. Kindergarten :) This little one loves school so much and was so excited to start! We decided to do a Junior Kindergarten proagram this year. I am so happy with my decision. There is plenty of time for her to be a big girl and we are in no hurry to rush it. Summer birthdays can be tough, but knowing that she gets to spend 4 afternoons a week at a loving school, with lots of developmental appropriate learning, creative play,and arts and crafts, made this decision easy for me. Lily is already academically ahead of the curve; we do a lot of learning at home but this option just felt right for us. I'm so proud of her excitement and positive attitude toward school and learning. We have a few options that we are already exploring for her for next year but for now, we are just going to enjoy these happy days of being a Jr. Kindergartner :)
Friday, September 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Sweet precious lily! I love her so much (:
ReplyDelete