oh, how I love three year olds and Christmas!
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Christmas is love!
We had so much fun decorating the tree. Every ornament that she pulled out, she would say, "oh, this is my favorite!" and she meant it! When she comes downstairs in the morning, she runs to the tree and says. "I love my Christmas tree". She is really enjoying the season. We might make it onto Santa's lap, not sure though. Twice, we have gotten to the front of the line and she changes her mind :) I assured her all was fine and that Santa knows her wishes. We read the Story of Christmas every night. That story has really made an impression on her. She talks about baby Jesus, the angel, the bright star, the three kings and the animals in the stable many times a day. She can't wait to have a birthday cake for baby Jesus. As Lily told me last night, "Christmas is love!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete