Thursday, May 17, 2012

Finally!

I finally got my computer back so here is a long overdue update. We have had a busy May. School is wrapping up for the boys, just two more weeks and final exams to get through (with junior prom thrown in this weekend). They'll be seniors next year. wow! Lily continues to be her awesome little self. She had her last day of Chinese school for the year. It was such a great experience, we've already signed up for next year. I love to watch her interact with her little friends in class. We'll be taking a few trips this summer and soon the pool will be opening up for summer. She makes us laugh every single day! She is so sweet and so spicy! Her favorite phrase to say is, "thats hard for Lily, mama do". I usually hear that when I ask her to do something that she doesn't want to do. ha! When she has done something clever, she'll shout, "good job Lily". When something makes her sad, she'll tell me, "Lily do a lot of crying", when she is over it she'll say, "Lily happy now". It is so endearing! She has pretty much decided that the highchair is not for her and prefers to sit at the counter with her brothers. Arts and crafts have become very popular, especially the glue stick. She likes to practice her letters, numbers and shapes everyday. (of course we think she's brilliant!) Her favotite color of the moment is yellow, with pink a close second. Her purse is full of yellow objects.....yellow nail polish, yellow crayons, a yellow ball and two lemons. so funny! She loves to play tea party and dress up, get a pedicure with me, wear her jewelry and flip flops, sit outside and drink tea with her grandmother, laugh with her brothers and go out for ice cream with her daddy. Summer is going to be a blast with this little jellybean :) I could honestly spend every second of the day with her.....well, that's what I pretty much do! Lucky me :)









2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are busy and having fun..
    Lily is tooo cute and growing like a weed..
    Love you my friend.. Hugz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a character she is!! Love knowing what miss lily is doing and saying. She's a little sunshine!

    ReplyDelete