One year ago, one of the most monumental moments of my life occurred.
It felt as though I had waited a lifetime for it. Time stood still in that moment, and yet it passed by in a rush of emotion.
A delicate, brave, precious baby girl was placed in our arms.
Our worlds changed forever on October 25, 2010
To our beautiful and so loved daughter, Lily Fan. You have blessed us beyond measure. We love and adore you! We will forever protect and cherish you. You are light and love. You are our treasured daughter and baby sister.
You are brave and strong, tender and sweet, joyful and spirited, silly and enchanting, clever and thoughtful, sugar and spice, and you make our hearts soar!
365 days of loving Lily Fan, and I am having a hard time finding the words. It is as if I cannot remember how we lived without her! The details of that day are forever etched in my memory. Every sight, every sound, and every smell. In that moment in time, in an official building on the other side of the world, Lily entered my heart and soul. Forever.
It has been a year filled with so very much.......
A year of discovery...
a year of learning.....
a year of adoring.......
A year of thoughtfulness.....
a year of growth.....
A year of tenderness.....
a year of wonder....
a year of celebrating.......
a year of knowing.......
A year of beauty.......
a year of remembering.......
A year of laughter.....
a year of loving.....
A year of thanksgiving....
and so so so much more.
Each day is a precious gift and an almighty blessing, wrapped up in a beautiful, brave, delicate little girl.............
It has been a year that has been remarkable. A year that has left me awe struck. A year that brings me to my knees. A year that will always take my breath away.
A year in which we became joined forever. A year in which we all fell helplessly and madly in love with our Lily Fan.
God bless you, my little darling. Thank you God, for her.





Happy 1 year Family Day! She's such a beautiful girl and I know she knows how much she is loved & treasured. You're all so very blessed!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I loved your post. Your daughter is beautiful!! They are such blessings in our lives!!!
ReplyDeleteKathie in nY
Happy 1 Year...
ReplyDeleteCan believe it has been a year...
Love ya tons......
I finally got a new laptop and I have to get my pictures transferred over and I will finally blog...
Hugz..