On Wednesday, Lily had a check up. Great news, she she has gone from 17.2 pounds to 18.11 pounds since coming home. I was so relieved, as she is still not the best eater, but she does love her bottles of toddler formula. She is also taking at least 12 steps on her own - not all of the time - but when she feels like it, she is walking!
We are getting ready for Christmas and a trip to the mountains with family. There will be lots of skiing for the boys, and I think some shopping for the girls. Can't wait to see Lily all bundled up in her snowsuit.
Today we went to a reception at our adoption agency (minus the twins - still one more day of finals to go). There was a delegation visiting from Lily's province and we were invited to attend. The delegetes were able to see many children who have been adopted Henan. Mike and I found it so interesting to watch Lily as she listened intently to them speaking in Chinese. It was the perfect place to show off her beautiful red Christmas dress and meet some new little friends.
Here are a few pictures from this week......
still loving those Christmas ornaments
cuteness
love this! Woody and Lily watching Mike make his breakfast smoothie
on our way to the reception
daddy's girl
enjoying the party
making friends
photo with one of the delegates. They brought gifts for all of the children
And, tomorrow is my birthday. I can without a doubt say that this will be the best birthday ever. I don't even mind that I am very close to being in my mid .......
I will for sure post pictures from her baptism and our trip to Beaver Creek. Hope everyone is full of the Christmas spirit and enjoying the season!





Love the pictures. She gets cuter every day. Can't wait to see the baptism pics. Have a good weekend. Blessings
ReplyDeleteSomehow I missed this post.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful birthday gift and can't wait to see your angel in the baptism pictures!
xoxo